Monday, May 6, 2013

Sold on Monday!

Haven't shown any solds in awhile.  But, I have two tips for you this week....

1- "May the 4th Be With You" is a real thing among Star Wars fans.  And, it's lucrative, too.  Bought this t-shirt for $2, and sold it for... $20
Yoda T shirt

2- Brooks Brothers sells!  I buy every tie I can find in a thrift store.  I have yet to pay more than $2 for one.  They sell fast.  This particular one has a vintage label (older than 20 yrs) and went within 2hrs of being up for sale.  Sold for $20.
Vtg Brooks Brothers Tie

The fun to this "hobby" is what you find when you are out looking.

Oh, and since I haven't mentioned it, last month was pretty good.  Sold 45 items, Gross sales of $943.90, Net profit of $660.  Not bad for a "hobby."

1 comment:

  1. I love my hobbie to. I need to get more into ties since the men in my house wear tons. Steve Harvey is one of their favorites.

    ReplyDelete