Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hybridized system in the works..

I have hit over 2 sales/day this month....which is great. But,

 honestly, it's still not enough. And, I'm noticing I have to

 really build inventory to accomplish this....which means

 space WILL become an issue to reach my goals.

 BUT.............I am working on a hybridized system right now

 that will be a combination of flipping and sitting for top-

dollar with NO additional work from me. Flipping takes work,

 no doubt there. And, I just don't know if the margin

 provides enough for ME to do so without burning out by the

 end of the year. So, I have to get creative, and I think I've

 found something that may work. I will revisit this when I

 have something to report, but think I'll be rather quiet on

 this subject through June, unless things happen faster than

 I think. So, we'll see. I will be VERY vocal about it when I

 feel confident in the system working.

More on this idea later.

No comments:

Post a Comment