Friday, March 22, 2013


Last night was a blast thanks to Goodwill.  NCAA tourney time, and I have a church group I belong to with a bunch of social men.  Goes without saying we talk about brackets and colleges this time of year.  I'm a HUGE Jayhawk guy, since I went to school at KU, but they didn't play last night.  I have Louisville winning it all in my bracket, and as I was cruising my GW I look down and see a Louisville polo shirt in my size!  LOL....I pay the $3 and wear it to my meeting.  I'll wear my KU stuff tonight when they play.  I have picked up polos with all sorts of colleges on them from many of the major conference schools....and they sell well.

My new definition of "one and done" is buying the shirt I want to wear for whatever reason, washing it, and listing it for sale.  For non-sporting people, this time of year would be a great time to go through your NCAA logo golf shirts, if you sell them, and see who is supposed to do well.....and maybe put that in your listing somewhere.  But, the Masters golf tournament is also really close.  If you have any of those shirts lying in bins, I'd get them online in a hurry, too.

That was fun for conversation last night, and I would have never done it w/o eBay selling or my GW.  And, it was great for conversation on top of it all.  Maybe that's what people mean by "have fun with reselling....."

No comments:

Post a Comment